There can be times when the skin is so rough and so burnt due to several environmental factors that even a small crust on the top of the skin has the potential steroid creams canâ€™t seem to get through and calm the Eczema and dryness of the skin. Moreover, to the pain, Eczema also leads to itchy and inflamed skin and is also affected as we all know it is poor quality sleep and bad experience. However, there are some simple tactics that you can try. There is a technique that you should not leave your skin dry and ought to apply wet wraps which can help your skin soothe and calm down. The technique is not to leave the skin supple but to help your skin feel less irritated and help you sleep that much better. Just follow simple steps below and heal your eczema problem forever.
- Apply a thick layer of emollient cream right before going to bed
- Measure the length of the body part where you want to apply the wet wraps to cut the strip of cotton bandage in to equal length.
- Dip one cotton bandage in warm water and place it on the body part
- Place the other strip on the top of the wet bandage where you have already put on
- Repeat the process for even your childâ€™s limb and other areas of the body.
Wet wraps are particularly useful for children and help them with good night sleep and soothes skin and overcomes burnings sensation. Eventually, it heals the skin problem and ensures that you stay carefree and ecstatic.